Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom is now offering one to two full scholarships for the entire tuition cost (at home student fee rate) to outstanding students from UK universities (for full-time candidates only). Full scholarships will be deducted from the college’s tuition payments.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: 2
Eligible Field of Study: MSc in Intellectual Property programme
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Intellectual Property.
- You must graduate from a UK university, and the scholarship is for fees at the UK rate only (qualification from a UK university).
- You must have applied for your programme by 6th April 2022.
- You must have a 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Sciences.
- You must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
For more information on the 2022 Scholarships to Queen Mary University of London by Herchel Smith Scholarships Visit The Official Website