The Turkish government is offering scholarships to outstanding students and researchers who wish to pursue a full-time or short-term program at one of Turkey’s leading universities.
The goal of this scholarship opportunity is to create a network of future leaders devoted to enhancing international cooperation and mutual understanding.
2022 Turkey’s Government (Türkiye Burslari) Scholarship for International Students
Application Deadline: 20th February 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:•
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
Application Process: Click Here to Begin Application
Visit The Official Website For More Information