a Chevron affiliate and operator of the Agbami Field, is granting university scholarships to qualifying Nigerian students from around the country. This is a strategic feed into the national manpower pool and part of ongoing assistance for capacity building in the health and engineering professions.
- Medicine and Surgery
Application Closing Date: Jan.17, 2022
Eligible Countries: Nigeria Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2019/2020 academic session).
- To verify the validity of their claims, all applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents.
Application Process: To apply, follow the steps below:
- Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now”then create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to log in.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click Submit Applicationto submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note that submitting multiple applications will result in disqualification.
Essential Documents Required.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Note: Before proceeding to the application page, make sure you have scanned and have ready all of the required documents.
Also, make sure that each document is under 300 kilobytes and that the entire file size is under 1800 kilobytes.