LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service Eligibility
- Open to African youth, aged 13-35 years;
- Youth actors/leaders, Youth-led or youth-focused organisations, Development foundations, Corporate organizations, Individual donors can participate.
- No prior volunteering experience is needed to participate in the Youth Day of Service. All you need is a heart to serve and collaborate with other people.
- Applicants must be passionate about the SDGs, willing to give back to your community and join an amazing network of youth African change makers.
LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service Benefits
- As a project lead, you can carry out any community-based project that other people can join, such as cleaning of a local environment, providing welfare to underserves communities, painting a school, educating women on sexual health in a community, hosting workshops or webinars to support the SDGs, and so on.
- As a volunteer, you can choose to join an existing project of your choice.
How to Apply for LEAP Africa Youth Day of Service
For more information or enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com